Over the years we have seen a growing number of properties that are presented online with a colorful, interactive floorplan made with Floorplanner. However a lot of floorplans are still printed on paper and in many cases this is in black & white and for this a more “cleaner” look helps readability. We have provided a black & white export option for some time now but as we are always looking to improve things we are rolling out some improvements that will make it even easier to create a more technical 2D look for your floorplans.
Some of the things we recently added are:
- A collection of black and white furnishing items to our libraries
- Simple doors and windows
- Hatch patterns for your floors
- A black and white export option
- The option to turn off shadows
Check out this plan as an example:
We will be improving things further in the near future. Think about:
- More black and white items
- More hatches for your floors
- Easier PDF/image export
- A small tutorial on how to get the best black and white look
To get black and white furnishing items, do a search for "blackandwhite" in the sidebar. toggle the grey buttons below the search bar to get the topviews
We'll keep you posted!